Associate Technical Consultant – SAS Consulting IFRS17 Academy
The SAS Consulting IFRS17 Academy is a 12-week regional training program in Asia Pacific where participants will learn various SAS technologies and solutions with a focus on SAS Risk Management IFRS17. You will receive training in SAS advanced analytics, data management and visualization, as well as learn consultative skills and methodology, product positioning and business practices – ensuring you are well-equipped with the necessary skills to succeed. The training will take place virtually or in-country SAS office.
Associate Technical Consultant - Risk Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or another related field.
- Academic projects in General Insurance, Consultancy and/or IT and exposure on business analysis.
- Computing skills in SAS/SQL/R/Python or any programming language is required.
- 1 to 2 years work experience in the area of General Insurance, Consultancy, IT & Systems, Life Assurance, Reinsurance, Actuarial Management.
- Knowledge and understanding on Insurance business
- IFRS knowledge
In Addition, You Should
- Have strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box and work with little supervision.
- Be able to travel up to 30-40% or as business needs dictate.
- Have an understanding of the project lifecycle (an advantage).
- Be a self-starter, eager to learn and to take on responsibilities.
- Be fluent in the local language of the country of application
2 Program Start Dates
- November 2020
- January 2021
Link to SAS Career Website (Click “Apply Now!” to apply for this program.)
Associate Technical Consultant - SAS Consulting IFRS17 Academy